Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Rarity

Yesterday, I had the privilege, for the first time in forever, of cooking my husband some lunch! :) I mean, yeah, I cook dinner for him plenty (and he for me), but lunch is a different story. We're always working during the day and we can never eat lunch together, let alone a nice, hot meal. Granted, it was really nothing special, to say the least - it was spaghetti and green beans - but it was fun to have that with each other. :) I got to cook while he studied - I felt like a proper family - hehe - and then we sat down and ate together. We even broke open a bottle of 'wine' (yeah, it was non-alcoholic red) and used our 'special' flutes for it. This, I must say, didn't help the taste or anything, but it was an added perk to the whole setting. I couldn't drink more than a couple sips and Filip added Coke to his for improvement - haha - but the atmosphere and result was lovely! I wish I could do that more often! :) Time with family is priceless, no matter what it is that you do together! Mmmm...

No comments: