Monday, November 10, 2008

Ahhh... :)

All day, it's been raining constantly - non-stop - and sometimes absolutely down-pouring! It's been completely miserable and I haven't minded being inside all day (even at work) escaping the yucky rain. Even though I had to walk to work and again between jobs and got wet enough to be colder than normal, I have surprisingly kept in a pleasant mood! :) Filip picked me up from my last job and we went home at around 5:45 this evening and it was so nice to see him at the end of the day. We ate together and right now, we're just hanging out together in front of our computers and relaxing after a full day (and a bad one, for him...). We both took nice, hot showers after dinner (I even shaved my legs!) and now we're both very content and happy. :) It feels so good to be clean, especially after a miserable and wet day. We may even go to bed before 10 tonight! :) I love it when we do that - it's really nice. I think I might ask him to play a game or read with me... Good night, world... Until tomorrow!

No comments: